Day: January 24, 2017
Real estate agents in any small town area will be the first to tell residents one of the most profitable additions or remodels they can make is their kitchen. Whether the homeowner has a newer home in a new construction area of town, or lives in a downtown historical home, a kitchen remodel can add thousands to a illinois homes value. Full kitchen remodels can include adding new countertops, installing new windows, getting new appliances and more. Kitchen remodels are often large projects, but homeowners can easily find great kitchen remodeling contractors in the Bend area to help them with the task.
What to look for:
If you’re interested of Tiny kitchen designs, you’ll need to find a remodeling contractor with experience in kitchen areas. Whether you want to fully remodel the room or just update it, a remodeling contractor who specializes in kitchens will help you maximize your remodel value and save money.
Also, consider the following:
1. Seek out experienced contractors. A well remodeled kitchen can literally add thousands of dollars to your home’s value. It can take a home which has previously been unable to sell and make it a buyer’s dream. The power of the kitchen in a home is noted by professional real estate agents all over the world, not only in your town. Thus, you’ll want to ensure your contractor can do a great job on your kitchen remodel. Before choosing a contractor, be sure to ask for references and photos from other kitchens they’ve remodeled. If you need a good start, you can contact Jill Weignberg by visiting her website or get feel free to get more information here.
2. Be sure your contractor is qualified. To protect your finances and your family, you should always verify the remodeler has liability insurance and is licensed. You can quickly and easily check a contractor’s license with the State Construction Contractor Board (CCB). This will ensure you are working with someone who is certified to do the work, before you get into a troublesome situation with someone who is not. After all, certification matters in these situations!
3. Ask your neighbors for referrals. Do you have a neighbor who has recently remodeled their kitchen? Or, has your friend or family member hired a local kitchen remodeler? If so, they may be your best resource for finding a great contractor.
Ask them questions like:
- Was the job completed in a timely manner?
- Was the work of high quality?
- Did any unexpected costs occur throughout the project?
- Was the contractor tidy during the job process?
- Did you feel the cost of the project was reflected in the finished product?